“I love the way PCL reaches out to the community and are involved”. ~ PCL Family member
Individualized Services strives to creatively develop programs that will meet individual and family needs whether it is for a few hours a week or 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Individualized Services provide short and long term supports to people who need or desire assistance to remain living in their family or their own homes. Our goal is to enable all people to lead enriched, valued, and interdependent lives to the highest level of their ability.
If you have a family member who requires extended assistance to complete daily life skills, there can be a significant advantage to using Individualized Services. These advantages include, but are not limited to:
- Relieves the stress of becoming a care provider for one’s own family member
- One stop, all inclusive service network (support person, registered nursing staff,
licensed physical therapy, transportation, etc.)
- Staff are First-Aid/CPR certified and trained in Oregon Intervention System (OIS) behavior
- Specialized education and training for family members
- Multiple county outreach
- Access to specialized and professionally facilitated Person-Centered Planning Tools
- On-going staff training utilizing family recommendations
- PCL assists with supervision, evaluation, and management of staff
- Payment of all staff wages, taxes and benefits
- Managing billing and time tracking systems