Quit your day job and change someone else’s world!
Do you have experience or a passion for helping people? Are you looking for a rewarding career that will inspire you? Do you want to work in a job that is hands on, fulfilling, community based, and fun?
PCL is a nonprofit organization that has been dedicated to helping individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1988. PCL’s mission is to expand the horizons and enhance the quality of life of those we support. We offer supports in multiple counties, including Marion, Polk, Lane, Linn, Benton, Yamhill, Jackson, and Josephine.
There are amazing opportunities for everyone at PCL. So if you are creative, motivated, quick on your feet, and/or love having a good time at work, PCL is the place for you!
Expand the horizons and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Hiring and Recruiting Specialist
(503) 838-2403 ext 327
Processes Applications for Marion, Polk, Linn, and Benton Counties
Lane County Administrative Assistant
(503) 838-2403 ext 601
Oversees Applications for Lane County
Regional Human Resources Office Manager
(503) 838-2403 ext 508
Oversees Applications for Jackson and Josephine Counties
What’s important to us:
Doing the right thing even when no one is watching. Being accountable for actions and decisions. Transparent in actions. Seeks win-win solutions.
A devotion to purpose. Including taking initiative and a willingness to dive in and take charge without overpowering others.
Promoting the idea of group success over personal advancement. Strong commitment to working hard with the team. Willing to apologize. Takes responsibility for mistakes.
Having a positive attitude. Believing that people are their at their best when we work hard and have fun together. Giving people latitude to be themselves. Having gratitude.
Having a positive belief that opportunity is right around the corner. Having a collaborative spirit and being respectful of each person’s gifts and talents.
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly pay, with medical and dental benefits for full time employees
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Great Company Perks, such as:
- Gym fee reimbursements
- Access to sketchers discounts
- 401k plan with match
- Life Insurance for Full Time Employees
- Cell phone discounts
- Auto Repair Discounts
- Opportunity to join different committees
- Annual events open to friends and family
- Pay-or-Play for your birthday
- Pay – get a check for 8 hours of pay
- Play – take 8 hours off
- Supplemental insurance, such as Aflac, Legal Shield, etc
- Employee Assistance Program, including legal and financial assistance
- Employee appreciation opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Free turkeys for Thanksgiving (Vegetarian/Vegan alternatives available) Subject to cancellation
- Annual Holiday Celebration open to family and friends (Free pictures with Santa) Subject to cancellation
- Paid Team Building Days
- All Staff Meetings
- DSP Appreciation Week
- Annual Team Member Appreciation Banquet
- Annual Anniversary Gifts
- Opportunity to attend Annual Learning Institute.
- Time when a portion of the agency attends a multi-day retreat to do trainings, team building activities, and networking