Partnerships in Community Living, Inc. (PCL) is a not-for-profit organization established in 1986 to achieve the mission of expanding the horizons and enhancing the quality of life for those we support.
As an organization, PCL is committed to supporting the communities where the people served by PCL live, work, and play.
To this end, PCL's Board of Directors, its employees, and constituents are involved in building effective partnerships with local service organizations and schools as well as other community endeavors.
Through community integration and active involvement, PCL facilitates opportunities for: advocacy, connections, and ongoing learning opportunities.
PCL's Residential Supports are individually designed with respect given to all needs and desires for those we support. This individualized planning is evidenced in the variety of living situations PCL provides.
Who is PCL
PCL's organizational vision is to create and continually evolve as an agency that is the most talent enriched, person centered, customer-focused provider of services to individuals with developmental disabilities. We also strive to create the best training and consultation on issues related to developmental disabilities in America. It is our goal to be the preferred provider of these services and the quality standard by which others are measured.
Services provided by PCL are firmly grounded in person centered principals. Our work is part of a movement to achieve social justice and inclusion for all people, and further the goals and values of the PCL mission statement.
- Flexibility, diversity, and dignity
- Ongoing education and support to families, team members, and communities
- Safe, secure, and quality environments in which to live, work, and play
- Continuous creative supports as directed and defined by those we serve
- People with disabilities being integral member of their community
- Physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- Opportunities and choices for each person to become responsibly and
effectively interdependent within society
- Mutual respect, ethical treatment, and understanding